Because It's Personal
Supporting a broad workforce requires the best talent in every field. See how our legal, finance, human resources, learning and operations teams come together to enable our company's growth.About Corporate
|Virtual Eligible Job||No|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration or 4 years relevant work experience, plus
- 2 years higher education and/or additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job, including;
- At least 1-year of Finance and/or Accounting work experience
- Public accounting experience
- Written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Must live in or be willing to relocate to Dubai, UAE
- Ability to work overtime and irregular hours as needed
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. If applicant lacks required authorization, work visa sponsorship may be available for this position.Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.