Because It's Personal
|Virtual Eligible Job||No|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
- At least 10 years of total combined higher education and related work experience including:
- At least 3 year of licensed health care practice, clinical consulting and/or other clinical healthcare information technology work experience
- At least 7 years of higher education and/or additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job, including:
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Clinical Studies, Health Care or related field
- At least 3 years of experience working with Capacity Management Solution Suite
- At least 3 years of experience with a patient throughput solution, patient throughput workflows, hospital admission/registration process, and/or other related hospital operations.
- At least 4 years of experience working with Cerner Millennium applications
- At least 4 years of experience managing large, complex full cycle solution implementations
- Comprehensive understanding of clinical workflow in areas of hospitals such as ED (Emergency Department), ICU (Intensive Care Units), Med Surg, and Perioperative units etc
- Possess decision making skills as well as the ability to deal with ambiguity
- Strong analytic, troubleshooting, and problem-solving abilities
- Demonstrates the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize work to meet adapting deadlines
- Must be willing to travel up to 80-100% as needed (potentially internationally)
- Must currently reside in or be willing to relocate to an already virtually approved location
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
As of December 8, 2021, as a condition of employment, all US-based employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with additional client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)