Because It's Personal
|Virtual Eligible Job||Yes|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
- At least 6 years total combined related work experience and completed higher education, including:
- At least 1 year healthcare information technology (HCIT) consulting, HCIT support and/or other client-facing or HCIT solution work experience
- At least 5 years additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job and/or completed higher education, including:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Science, Biomedical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Business or Healthcare or relevant degree or equivalent work experience
1-2 years experience working with Capacity Management Solution Suite
1-2 years experience with a patient throughput solution, patient throughput workflows, hospital admission/registration process, and/or other related hospital operations.
1-2 years experience working with Cerner Millennium applications
2 years experience managing large, complex full cycle solution implementations
2 years experience implementing client/server applications
Basic understanding of clinical workflow in areas of hospitals such as ED (Emergency Department), ICU (Intensive Care Units), Med Surg, and Perioperative units etc
- Willing to travel up to 80% as needed
- Currently reside in or be willing to relocate to the Kansas City metropolitan area, or reside near a major international airport
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
As of December 8, 2021, as a condition of employment, all US-based employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with additional client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)