Because It's Personal
Sales, Marketing & Strategy
Whether your strength lies in sales, relationship management, marketing or strategy, you will be driving positive change by communicating the value of solutions that help solve the world’s most complex health challenges.About Sales, Marketing & Strategy
|Virtual Eligible Job||Yes|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
- At least 8 years of total combined completed higher education and related work experience including:
- At least 2 years of client relationship management, healthcare information technology (HCIT) consulting and/or other client-facing work experience
- At least 6 years of completed higher education and/or additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job
- Receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for your position
- Due to the client contract you will be assigned, this position requires you to be a U.S. citizen
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Certified Health Professional (CHP) - CHP
- Certified Medical Practice Executive - American College of Medical Practice Executives
- Fellow of American College of Healthcare Executives (FACHE) - American College of Healthcare Executives
- Fellow of Healthcare Financial Management Association (FHFMA) - Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Certified Revenue Cycle Representative (CRCR) - Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Be familiar w/ Cerner front end revenue cycle tools
- Must reside in or be willing to relocate to an already virtually approved location
- Must be willing to travel up to 75% as needed
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Due to specific client contract requirements, this position requires that the successful candidate be a U.S. citizen. The client contract also requires receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for the position.
As of March 31, 2022, as a condition of employment, all US-based employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with additional client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)