Because It's Personal
|Virtual Eligible Job||Yes|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
- At least 8 years total combined related work experience and completed higher education, including:
- At least 2 years of compliance, regulatory and/or quality management work experience
- At least 6 years of additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job and/or completed higher education
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 2 years of experience working with Assistive Technologies
- At least 2 years of work experience focused primarily on Accessibility
- Experience with Voluntary Product Accessibility Templates (VPATs)
Reside in the Kansas City metropolitan area or live within 60 miles of a major, regional/international airport
- Possesses advanced knowledge of Section 508 and how to apply it to software and technical documentation
- Conducts in depth reviews and assessments of software and web applications to identify areas of non-conformity as well as areas that require modifications/improvements
- Offers advisory consultation internally on accessibility best practices and education
- Familiarity with accessibility testing practices and methodologies
- Review of functional and technical requirements for accessibility integration
- Remediate PDF, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint documents for accessibility
- Willing to travel up to 10-20% as needed
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
As of December 8, 2021, as a condition of employment, all US-based employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with additional client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)