Because It's Personal
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
|Virtual Eligible Job||No|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||Yes - Domestic/Regional|
- At least 5 years total combined higher education and related work experience, including:
- 1 year software engineering work experience
- 4 years higher education and/or additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job, including:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, Information Systems or Software Engineering, or related field; or equivalent, relevant work experience
- Experience of working in a Healthcare IT company
- At least 4 years of development experience in Java programming
- At least 2 years of experience in RESTful Web Service
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.