Because It's Personal
|Virtual Eligible Job||No|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
- At least 4 years total combined higher education and related work experience, including:
- At least 2 years of direct patient care work
- At least 2 years of higher education and/or additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job
- High School Diploma
- Licensed as a Licensed Practical Nurse - State Board
- At least 2 years of work experience in a Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Occupational Health, Emergency Medicine, Primary Care or Urgent Care health center setting
- Basic Life Support Certification (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Certification
- Electronic Medical Record Experience
- Associate's degree in Nursing, Health Care, or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- Ability promote wellness activities
- Phlebotomy experience
- Patient triage
- Must reside in or near the Kansas City, MO area
- Willing to work on a flexible schedule as needed
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
As of March 31, 2022, as a condition of employment, all US-based employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with additional client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)