Because It's Personal
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
|Virtual Eligible Job||No|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Systems or related field, or 4 years relevant work experience:
- Plus 2 years’ experience/higher education, including:
- At least 1 year in Software testing and/or software quality assurance work experience.
- At least 1 year in General business, health care or other information technology-related work experience;
- At least 1 years in Health care information technology (HCIT) solution strategy or consulting work experience;
- At least 2 years of experience with Java or similar high-level language
- Basic understanding of source code management and git
- Knowledge of web-driven test automation methodologies and tooling similar to Selenium.
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations;
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position;
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
- International work environment (offices in +25 countries);
- Annual salary evaluation and compensation based on performance;
- Private health insurance and retirement plan;
- Opportunity to travel abroad accompanied by travel, medical and life insurance;
- Reimbursement for sport activities and for glasses.
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.