Because It's Personal
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
|Virtual Eligible Job||No|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
- Bachelor's degree Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, Information Systems, or related field, or 4 years equivalent relevant work experience
- 5 years of higher education and/or additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job, including;
- 3 years of Software Engineering experience
- React JS or another JS Library
- Flexibility in time
- Good communication skills
- RubyOn Rails
- “Objective C”
- Databases like SQL/noSQL
- General understanding of Web Servers
- Some exposure to Windows based Web services is a plus
- Quick Learner, and ready to learn new technologies.
- Good troubleshooting skills
- International work environment (offices in +25 countries).
- Annual salary evaluation and compensation based on performance.
- Private health insurance and retirement plan.
- Opportunity to travel abroad accompanied by travel, medical and life insurance.
- Reimbursement for sport activities and for glasses.
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.