Because It's Personal
|Virtual Eligible Job||NO|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||Yes - Domestic/Regional or International|
Bachelor’s degree or 4 years related work experience, plus;
- 4 years additional relevant work experience/higher education, including
- 2 years of healthcare information technology (HCIT) consulting, HCIT support and/or other client-facing or HCIT solution work experience
- At least 5 years of work experience in implementing the following Cerner Millennium Scheduling software solution: Cerner Practice Management and Win32.
- Completed 2 projects within the last 3 years using the Consulting Framework Methodology and/or Iterative Methodology.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Windows
- Ability to travel up to 100%
- Willing to relocate to Lund
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. If applicant lacks required authorization, work visa sponsorship may be available for this position.Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.