Because It's Personal
Supporting a broad workforce requires the best talent in every field. See how our legal, finance, human resources, learning and operations teams come together to enable our company's growth.About Corporate
|Virtual Eligible Job||NO|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||Yes - Domestic/Regional|
Bachelor’s degree in Management, Psychology, Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
Several years human resources work experience
Full understanding of German and Austrian employment law
Fluent (written and verbal) in English and German
Experience engaging with Germany and Austria Works council
Understanding of a matrix-structured organization
- CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development) certified or Professional in Human Resources (PHR) - HR Certification Institute or SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) - Society for Human Resource Management or related Certification
- Knowledge of and experience in Health and Safety Regulations in Germany and Austria
- Willing to travel up to 25% as needed.
- Willingness to work overtime or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.