Because It's Personal
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
• B.E, Bachelor’s degree in Computer science
• At least 4 years of Windows Server support and remote IT infrastructure support experience
• At least 2 years experience in Server class hardware knowledge, preferably HP Proliant BL & DL Series, IBM xSeries & Dell with Active Directory, DNS, IIS and other Windows core features.
• At least 1 year experience in application virtualization using Citrix XenApp.
• At least 1 year experience with vSphere systems administration.
• Current MCITP/MCSE/VCP/CCA Certification
• ITIL Foundation Certification
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Yes - Domestic/Regional
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.