Because It's Personal
You chose your career path to help others get well and live better. Now you have an opportunity to make a broader impact, take your clinical knowledge and improve the entire industry.About Clinical
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Technology, or Health Care fields or related field, or equivalent work experience
- At least 6 years of health care information technology (HCIT) consulting and/or support work experience
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills are required.
- At least three years of software implementation work experience across Cerner’s solutions.
- Experience with JIRA is preferred.
- Willing to work overtime or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Ability to travel up to 20%
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.