Because It's Personal
You chose your career path to help others get well and live better. Now you have an opportunity to make a broader impact, take your clinical knowledge and improve the entire industry.About Clinical
- Bachelor's degree in information systems, computer science, technology or similar field or equivalent work experience.
- Four years work experience in system support, engineering, or consulting.
- At least 2 year of experience working in Health care information technology (HCIT) consulting or support work experience
- Experience working with customers in a retail, customer service, or consulting environment.
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Basic Linux experience
- Experience in clustered environments
- Experience in load-balanced environments
- Operation of large, complex applications
- Experience working with Cerner products like Millennium, i.s.h.Med or the SAP platform is an advantage
- Experience working with medical devices is an advantage
- Expertise in Cerner’s FetaLink or Infusion Suite products is an advantage
- Willing to work overtime or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Ability to travel up to 80%
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.