Because It's Personal
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- 5 years of experience in SQL/CCL
- Fluent in English
- Experience working with Cerner Millennium
- Experience supporting other EMR applications is a plus.
- Ability to read code and support applications, reports, and processes
- Ability to clearly define a problem, confer with customers, recommend creative solutions, and implement changes in a dynamic team environment.
- Understand the business requirements and offer technology solutions to meet the business need.
- Manage solutions by establishing clear specifications, setting expectations, and coordinating development through implementation
- Ability to work constructively with customers under adverse situations.
Demonstrated ability to relate technology to the customer so that they are comfortable with using it and perceive value in the service provided
- Ability to travel 20%
- Excellent communication skills verbally and written
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. If applicant lacks required authorization, work visa sponsorship may be available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Yes - Domestic/Regional
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.