Because It's Personal
Supporting a broad workforce requires the best talent in every field. See how our legal, finance, human resources, learning and operations teams come together to enable our company's growth.About Corporate
- Bachelor's degree Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Systems or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience;
- Fluent in English.
- Experience with SAP R/3 systems;
- A basic understanding of clinical processes;
- At least 1 year in general business, health care or other information technology-related work experience;
- At least 1 year in Health care information technology (HCIT) solution strategy or consulting work experience.
- Willingness to learn and find your way in a complex clinical application;
- Confidence to handle certain workflows in the system, without a complete background knowledge and partially dealing with a German user interface;
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations;
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position;
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
- International work environment (offices in +25 countries);
- Annual salary evaluation and compensation based on performance;
- Private health insurance and retirement plan;
- Opportunity to travel abroad accompanied by travel, medical and life insurance;
- Reimbursement for sport activities and for glasses.
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.