Because It's Personal
Working directly with our clients is one of the most impactful careers you will find. Whether your background is in health care, business or technology you can help transform the quality of care for all of us.About Client Services
· Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, relevant work experience
· At least 3 years of project management work experience or health care information technology (HCIT) consulting work experience
· Due to the client contract you will be assigned, this position requires you to be a U.S. citizen
· Federal or government experience
· Experience managing schedules and resources to keep project work on time
· Project Management Professional (PMP) certification OR Project Management Institute (PMI) certification
· Health care information technology (HCIT) consulting or support work experience
· Exposure to/familiarity with MS Suite and PeopleSoft
· Experience creating and maintaining project/mitigation plans
· Willing to travel up to 80-100% as needed
· Currently reside in or be willing to relocate to the Kansas City metropolitan area, or live in a virtually approved city
· Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
· Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
· At least 3 years of project management work experience OR successful completion of Cerner’s Engagement Owner Development Program
· Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Applicants for U.S.-based positions with Cerner must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Due to specific client contract requirements, this position requires that the successful candidate be a U.S. citizen. The client contract also requires receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for the position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)