Because It's Personal
Students & GraduatesAbout Students & Graduates
- Actively pursuing an Associates or Bachelors Degree in Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, or equivalent relevant work experience
- Work experience in early childhood or Montessori program
- U.S. work authorization required
- Relocation to the Kansas City metropolitan area for the duration of the internship (housing is not provided)
- 10-week commitment
- Active participation in Cerner’s Summer Internship Program
- Ability to work 40 hours per week
- Successful completion of Missouri’s Department of Health and Senior Services Family Care Safety Registry screening and a comprehensive criminal background check
- Occupational Health Requirements, including Medical Exams in accordance with state law
- Willing to work on a flexible schedule as needed
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)