Because It's Personal
Federal JobsAbout Federal Jobs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience
- 11+ years of management and/or management consulting experience, including staff and P&L responsibility
- Experience leading large, complex, high-visibility projects and programs within the US Federal Government context
- Receipt of the appropriate government security clearance applicable for your position
- Due to the client contract you will be assigned, this position requires you to be a U.S. citizen
- Master’s degree
- Experience leading multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience with direct senior level client relationships
- Currently living in or willing to relocate to the Arlington, Virginia metropolitan area
- Ability to travel less than 20%
Applicants for U.S.-based positions with Cerner must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Due to specific client contract requirements, this position requires that the successful candidate be a U.S. citizen. The client contract also requires receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for the position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Yes - Domestic/Regional
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)