Because It's Personal
Supporting a broad workforce requires the best talent in every field. See how our legal, finance, human resources, learning and operations teams come together to enable our company's growth.About Corporate
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of progressive, relevant work experience
- Experience with analytical tools (ie. spreadsheets and databases)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Fluent in Swedish
- Fluent in English
- Experience working in the Software or IT consulting sector would be an advantage
- Experience working in an International Company
- Ability to work overtime and irregular hours when needed
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.