Because It's Personal
Sales, Marketing & Strategy
Whether your strength lies in sales, relationship management, marketing or strategy, you will be driving positive change by communicating the value of solutions that help solve the world’s most complex health challenges.About Sales, Marketing & Strategy
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience
- 7+ years of experience within the Learning and/or HR field
- 5+ years of experience with federal contracting
- 7+ years of consulting experience
- 7+ years of client management experience
- Receipt of the appropriate government security clearance applicable for your position
- Due to the client contract you will be assigned, this position requires you to be a U.S. citizen
- Advanced degree in Human Resources, Training and Development, Adult Education and Learning, or similar field
- Learning industry certification
- 7+ years of experience leading large teams of 25+
- Experience with technical training programs for large 100K+ workers, geographically distributed workforces
- Currently living in or willing to relocate to the Arlington, Virginia metropolitan area or in a virtually approved city
- Ability to travel up to 20% if located in DC, 50% if virtual
Applicants for U.S.-based positions with Cerner must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Due to specific client contract requirements, this position requires that the successful candidate be a U.S. citizen. The client contract also requires receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for the position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Yes - Domestic/Regional
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)