Because It's Personal
Sales, Marketing & Strategy
Whether your strength lies in sales, relationship management, marketing or strategy, you will be driving positive change by communicating the value of solutions that help solve the world’s most complex health challenges.About Sales, Marketing & Strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, Health Care Administration or related field of study or relevant, equivalent work experience
- At least 4 years of Marketing experience
- At least 3 years of Client, Account Based Marketing or Field Marketing
- Experience with creating and implementing successful sales process/methodology/sales playbook initiatives; including the supporting content and use these frameworks to enable and measure the teams
- Experience as a story teller who paints the picture for the audience
- Proven strengths in embracing change and generating new ideas
- Strong leadership and project management skills necessary to effectively manage project timelines and cross-functional teams with excellence
- Strategic thinking skills – both business and brand strategy
- A clear focus on executional excellence and strong attention to detail
- Reside in or be willing to relocate to the greater Kansas City area
- 0-10% travel
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)