Because It's Personal
Sales, Marketing & Strategy
Whether your strength lies in sales, relationship management, marketing or strategy, you will be driving positive change by communicating the value of solutions that help solve the world’s most complex health challenges.About Sales, Marketing & Strategy
|Virtual Eligible Job||NO|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
- Computer science education or degree in computer science, business informatics or comparable qualification or equivalent work experience
- If possible 1 year of experience in the field of project management, sales, consulting or development in the field of healthcare IT.
- Several years of professional experience in object-oriented programming, ideally SAP ABAP Objects
- Experience in customer projects
- Business fluent knowledge of German and good knowledge of English
- Professional experience in software development is preferred by SAP Netweaver
- Work experience in healthcare IT
- Willingness to travel: 5 - 10%
- The position will be filled at our location in Berlin
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important - people's health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.