Because It's Personal
|Virtual Eligible Job||NO|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
- Degree in health care, medical informatics, or equivalent work experience
- Several years of experience in IT in the healthcare industry in development, product management, or business development
- Language skills: fluent German (C1) and English (C1)
- Very good knowledge of the legal and regulatory framework for hospitals
- Willingness to travel: up to 25%
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.