Because It's Personal
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
|Virtual Eligible Job||NO|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, technical computer science or software development or equivalent professional experience
- Direct leadership/managerial experience or leading agile teams in a matrix environment
- At least 7 years of professional experience in software development
- At least 4 years of professional experience in personnel management
- Comprehensive knowledge of the input and output phases of new developments (strategy input, tests, etc.)
- Language skills: fluent German (C1) and English (C1)
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.