Because It's Personal
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related field from Premier institutes like IIT, NIT etc., or Tier 1 institutes only
- At least 5 years and a maximum of 12 years of work experience in software engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience in Java, J2ee, SQL
- At least 3 years of experience in Rest, Microservices development & Cloud Apps Architecture
- At least 2 years of experience in any Cloud platform
- Redesigned Monolithic Application into Service Oriented Architecture
- Expertise in a range of skills, such as business model development, financial modelling, product portfolio planning, organizational strategy, channel, and go-to-market models, customer/market research, etc.
- Finding the best tech solution of all possible to solve the existing business problems.
- Describing the structure, characteristics, behaviour, and other aspects of the software to project stakeholders.
- Defining features, phases, and solution requirements. Providing specifications according to which the solution is defined, managed, and delivered.
- Familiar with Cloud deployments, Continuous Integration (CI/CD) Best Practices
- Capable of deploying solutions on containerized platforms such as Docker, DC/OS or Kubernetes.
- Experience supporting the development of new products, services, or intellectual property.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile team environment.
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Yes - Domestic/Regional
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.