Cerner Jobs and Careers
You chose your career path to help others get well and live better. Now you have an opportunity to make a broader impact, take your clinical knowledge and improve the entire industry.About Clinical
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Healthcare or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- At least 4 years software implementation experience
- Cerner solution experience
- At least 4 years health care information technology (HCIT) project management or consulting work experience
- Experience with Cerner Oncology solution
- Willing to travel up to 80% as needed
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Yes - Domestic/Regional or International
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.