Because It's Personal
Supporting a broad workforce requires the best talent in every field. See how our legal, finance, human resources, learning and operations teams come together to enable our company's growth.About Corporate
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 11 years of application support, maintenance and configuration work experience
- Experience managing, supporting, or administering Cerner Millennium applications
- Master’s Degree in information systems, healthcare administration, or related field
- At least 5 years of Health care information technology (HCIT) solution strategy, consulting and/or support work experience
- At least 5 years managing teams and technology portfolios within HCIT environment
- ITIL Foundation level or further ITIL certifications
- At least 7 years people management experience
- Must live in or be willing to relocate to the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area
- Experience leading large, diverse teams of at least 50 or more individuals
- Strong understanding of help desk, application support, and customer services principles
- Experience owning executive level relationships
- Participation in rotating executive IT escalation responsibilities
- Thorough understanding and experience in modern healthcare delivery including clinical, revenue cycle, and ancillary workflows
- Experience meeting service level agreements while supporting healthcare information technology
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Yes - Domestic/Regional
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)