Cerner Jobs and Careers
Sales, Marketing & Strategy
Whether your strength lies in sales, relationship management, marketing or strategy, you will be driving positive change by communicating the value of solutions that help solve the world’s most complex health challenges.About Sales, Marketing & Strategy
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing, Health Care, Sciences, Information Technology or related field, equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 2 years of Pharmacy work experience
- Licensed Nurse, Licensed Medical Technologist, Pharmacy Technician, Licensed Clinical Scientist, Qualified Clinical Coding or Qualified Health Information Administrator
- At least 1 year of work experience using standard medical terminologies such as SNOMED CT, LOINC, ICD-10-CM, RxNorm
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.