Cerner Jobs and Careers
Working directly with our clients is one of the most impactful careers you will find. Whether your background is in health care, business or technology you can help transform the quality of care for all of us.About Client Services
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Computer or Management Information Systems or related field, or relevant equivalent work experience.
- At least 1 year database architecture work experience, preferably SQL based;
- At least 1 year experience coding and/or using Linux;
- Knowledge of HL7 integration development.
- Ability to travel up to 20%;
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations;
- Work in accordance with corporate and organisational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position;
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.