Cerner Jobs and Careers
Working directly with our clients is one of the most impactful careers you will find. Whether your background is in health care, business or technology you can help transform the quality of care for all of us.About Client Services
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Health Care, Communications, Marketing, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Information Systems or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience;
- At least 3 years Agile project management work experience;
- At least 3 years development environment work experience;
- At least 5 years Project management work experience
- Fluent in English.
- Certification in Project Management Professional (PMP) - Project Management Institute (PMI).
- Project implementations including decomposition, status tracking, stakeholder communications and financials, including capitalization and budget;
- Developing detailed project plans and own change management of the plans
- Obtaining requirements, evaluate and clarify objectives, goals, and scope of multiple complex projects and manage interdependencies or dependencies between projects or programs;
- Network across organizations to drive initiatives, strategies, issue resolutions, and alignment;
- Creating, monitoring and providing on-going, objective communication to appropriate stakeholders;
- Identifying risk areas and provide alternate strategies to leadership to address concerns;
- Planning, organizing and facilitating Agile Ceremonies and practices that maximize collaboration of all agile team members to deliver the initiative project and release objectives;
- Coaching and facilitating the effectiveness of development teams by growing their capabilities to plan, organize, manage, and make decisions through interpretation of team execution metrics and agile methodologies;
- Utilizing technical development knowledge to overcome development project roadblocks and to contribute to the deployment and adoption of quality software
- Identifying and leading process improvement opportunities at an organization level;
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations;
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position;
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
International work environment (offices in +25 countries);
Annual salary evaluation and compensation based on performance;
Private health insurance and retirement plan;
Flexible work schedule, including work from home policy;
Opportunity to travel abroad accompanied by travel, medical and life insurance;
Reimbursement for sport activities and for glasses.
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.