Cerner Technical Jobs and Careers
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
• Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience
• At least 3 years of work experience in providing 24x7 production database support
• At least 3 years of experience working with DBA SQL Server 2008/12/14 /16
• At least 2 years of experience working with TSQL coding, PowerShell scripting
• Willing to work on a rotational 12/7 on-call support
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Yes - Domestic/Regional
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.