Cerner Jobs and Careers
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, CIS, Information Technology, Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience
- At least 7 years of Software engineering work experience
- Experience building software applications, web services in Java, HTML5.
- Experience with creating automated testing using frameworks such as Cucumber, or Eggplant.
- Experience with continuous testing of the software.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines such as Jenkins, Spinnaker.
- Capable of deploying solutions on containerized platforms such as Docker, DC/OS or Kubernetes.
- Experience with building and delivering software as a service.
- Experience working with configuration as code technologies such as Chef, Puppet, or Ansible.
- Experience supporting the development of new products, services, or intellectual property.
- Experience with Agile methodology to create a minimally viable product.
- Worked on healthcare integration system and familiar with those standards would be a plus: CDA, HL7, XDS.
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations.
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Must reside or be willing to relocate to the Kansas City area.
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship may be available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Yes - Domestic/Regional
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)