Cerner Jobs and Careers
You chose your career path to help others get well and live better. Now you have an opportunity to make a broader impact, take your clinical knowledge and improve the entire industry.About Clinical
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Healthcare or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 1-year health care information technology (HCIT) consulting and/or support work experience
- (Work) Experience in laboratory and/or Radiology environment
- Technical affinity (like programming skills, HL7 interfaces)
- Willing to travel up to 100% as needed
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.