Cerner Jobs and Careers
Supporting a broad workforce requires the best talent in every field. See how our legal, finance, human resources, learning and operations teams come together to enable our company's growth.About Corporate
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, Healthcare or related field, or equivalent, relevant work experience
- At least 7 year’s program development and program management work experience
- Excellent understanding of project management processes, governance and effective ways to utilize appropriately (Six Sigma, Agile knowledge or certification a plus)
- Knowledge of program/project management tools and packages – Microsoft Project preferred
- Must travel up to 50% as needed
- Fluent in English / Finnish Preferred
- Ability to work overtime and irregular hours as needed
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.