Cerner Jobs and Careers
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 3 years of Health care information technology (HCIT) project management, sales or consulting work experience
- At least 1 year of project management or support management work experience
- Cerner Millennium experience
- Cerner client facing experience
- Willing to travel up to 25% as needed
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed
- Participating in out of hours on-call
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.