Cerner Jobs and Careers
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering with Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- At least 2 years of experience in development using C++ or VC++
- At least 2 years of experience in developing applications using Microsoft Foundation Class Library (MFC)
- At least 2 years of experience in designing, implementing and enhancing new components of the design platform
- At least 2 years of experience in C# or Java or SQL
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.