Cerner Jobs and Careers
Supporting a broad workforce requires the best talent in every field. See how our legal, finance, human resources, learning and operations teams come together to enable our company's growth.About Corporate
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Science, Business Administration, Health Care Science or related field or relevant equivalent work experience;
- At least 3 years of experience in developing, testing or solution-related work;
- Fluent English.
- At least 1 year of solution design or consulting experience for in one of the following fields: Health care IT for clinics or hospitals ;
- Rule- and workflow-based IT systems;
- At least 2 years of agile development work experience;
- At least 1 year of experience in solution design or product ownership.
- Willing to travel up to 20% as needed;
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations;
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position;
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.