Cerner Jobs and Careers
You chose your career path to help others get well and live better. Now you have an opportunity to make a broader impact, take your clinical knowledge and improve the entire industry.About Clinical
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field or equivalent work experience.
• At least 3 years of experience working as a consultant with complex environments
• Must speak Swedish and English
• Microsoft SQL Server
• Microsoft IIS
• Health Level 7 (HL7)
• Microsoft Windows Server
• Basic Linux experience
• Experience in clustered environments
• Experience in load-balanced environments
• Operation of large, complex applications
• Experience working with Cerner products like Melior, Obstetrix, Millennium, i.s.h.Med or the SAP platform is an advantage
• Experience working with medical devices is an advantage
• Willing to work overtime or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
• Ability to travel up to 75%
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.