Cerner Jobs and Careers
You chose your career path to help others get well and live better. Now you have an opportunity to make a broader impact, take your clinical knowledge and improve the entire industry.About Clinical
- Bachelor’s degree in CIS, MIS, Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 3 years’ Systems management or implementation work experience
- At least 3 years’ Healthcare information technology (HCIT) consulting and/or support work experience
- At least 1 years’ experience in BMDI & 724
- Willing to travel up to 100% as needed
- Willing to work overtime or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. If applicant lacks required authorization, work visa sponsorship may be available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Yes - Domestic/Regional
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.