Cerner Technical Jobs and Careers
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
• Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience
• At least 2 years of experience working with Linux-RHEL
• At least 2 years of work experience on AWS platforms
• At least 2 years of experiencing working with Shell, Ruby or Bash scripting
• At least 2 years of experience on container platforms/services like DC/OS, Kubernetes or Docker
• At least 2 years of experience working with Dev Ops tools, like Chef, Git, Jenkins
• At least 2 years of experience working on monitoring tools like Zabbix or Splunk
• Willing to work on a rotational 12/7 on-call support
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Yes - Domestic/Regional
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.