Cerner Jobs and Careers
Working directly with our clients is one of the most impactful careers you will find. Whether your background is in health care, business or technology you can help transform the quality of care for all of us.About Client Services
- Bachelor's degree in Education, Change Management, Business Administration, Healthcare/Healthcare Administration, Communication or related field
- One year of experience in creating eLearning
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Windows
- Excellent communication skills verbally and written
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Experience working with software implementation projects
- Ability to learn Adobe Captivate and Articulate 360
- Ability to travel up to 100%
- Position will be located in either Gothenburg or Lund
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.