Cerner Jobs and Careers
You chose your career path to help others get well and live better. Now you have an opportunity to make a broader impact, take your clinical knowledge and improve the entire industry.About Clinical
• Bachelor's degree Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology, Master's degree in Computer Applications, or related field
• At least 12 years of experience in a Software Engineering job
• At least 8 years of hands-on exposure on Java, J2ee, Restful, Web services
• At least 3 years of experience in managing a team of 15-20 members and working with global managers
• At least 3 years of experience working in a US healthcare IT company
• Good knowledge in DICOM, FHIR, and HL7 standards
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Yes - Domestic/Regional
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.