Cerner Jobs and Careers
Supporting a broad workforce requires the best talent in every field. See how our legal, finance, human resources, learning and operations teams come together to enable our company's growth.About Corporate
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Management, Business Administration, and Education or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 7 years of management consulting work experience
- At least 3 years of change management work and/or management consulting experience
- At least 3 years of experience supporting a complex client group
- At least 8 years of experience in organizational development including assessing organizations, designing and implementing organizational development initiatives
- A Master’s Degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organization Development, HR Management, MBA or a related field
- Five or more years of relevant professional level experience (e.g., organization development, program design and management, etc)
- Willing to travel up to 50% of the time
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Yes - Domestic/Regional
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)