Cerner Jobs and Careers
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering with Computer Science or Information Technology, Master's degree in Computer Applications, or related field
• At least 8+ years of Software Engineering experience
• Candidate should have managed a team of min 5 to 10 people
• Candidate should have 3 to 4 yrs of experience in MFC based applications
• Candidate should have 2 to 3 yrs of experience in VC++/ COM
• Candidates should have managed heterogeneous team (Developers /Certifications team / Solution designers/ Automation Engineers)
• Candidate should have adequate patience in collaborating with different stake holders
• Experience with Section 508 Compliance is as added advantage
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Yes - Domestic/Regional
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.