Cerner Jobs and Careers
Supporting a broad workforce requires the best talent in every field. See how our legal, finance, human resources, learning and operations teams come together to enable our company's growth.About Corporate
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Human resources or business management
• At least 1 year of human resources generalist work experience
• Proficiency in MS Office applications
• At least 6 months of customer call handling experience
• Exposure to inbound/outbound customer service environment
• Good knowledge of payroll and benefits administration is preferred
• Willing to work in night shifts
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.