Cerner Jobs and Careers
Working directly with our clients is one of the most impactful careers you will find. Whether your background is in health care, business or technology you can help transform the quality of care for all of us.About Client Services
- Bachelor’s degree in General Studies or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 5 years of project management work experience
- At least 5 years of health care information technology (HCIT) work experience
- A minimum of 2 years financial management work experience
- Project Management Professional Certification
- Willing to travel up to 100% as needed
- Willing to work overtime or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.