Cerner Jobs and Careers
Sales, Marketing & Strategy
Whether your strength lies in sales, relationship management, marketing or strategy, you will be driving positive change by communicating the value of solutions that help solve the world’s most complex health challenges.About Sales, Marketing & Strategy
- Bachelors degree
- At least 9 years of health care information technology (HCIT) project management, sales or consulting work experience
- Masters degree
- At least 4 years of client management work experience
- At least 3 years of people management work experience
- At least 4 years of health care business development work experience
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Reside in or be willing to relocate to the greater Toronto, ON area
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.