Cerner Jobs and Careers
Working directly with our clients is one of the most impactful careers you will find. Whether your background is in health care, business or technology you can help transform the quality of care for all of us.About Client Services
- Bachelor’s degree in General Studies or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 5 years of health care information technology (HCIT) work experience
- Completed 2 projects within the last 4 years using the Cerner Consulting Methodology
- Hold a certified qualification as a Project Management Professional (PMP) or from a Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Have a Lean Six Sigma Certification - International Association for Six Sigma Certification
- At least 4 years of financial management work experience
- Willing to work overtime or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Ability and willing to travel up to 100%
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. If applicant lacks required authorization, work visa sponsorship may be available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Yes - Domestic/Regional or International
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.