Cerner Jobs and Careers
Working directly with our clients is one of the most impactful careers you will find. Whether your background is in health care, business or technology you can help transform the quality of care for all of us.About Client Services
- Master in economics, engineering or equivalent academic education with very good university degrees
- At least 3 years working experience of project management
- Good knowledge of Swedish health care
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Windows
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both in speech and writing
- Previous experience of working with clients, regions and healthcare professionals in Swedish health care
- Previous experience of measuring and reporting across large program/projects
- Ability to travel up to 60%
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.